Bring a friend, get 50% off 2nd enrollment!
(Please email email@example.com or text 818-430-9597 if interested in this promotion)
When: September 10th and 11th
2-Day Class (Saturday & Sunday) Class Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Location: The Healing Heart Studio – Woodland Hills, CA (Address to be provided upon enrollment)
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I/II
Cost: $630.00 – Bring a friend, get 50% off 2nd enrollment!
($250.00) deposit to hold your space, balance of $380 due by first day of class) Class deposits are used to hold your space and are non-refundable but can be used for future Healing Heart Reiki classes or events within a 1-year period of purchase.
This class includes Holy Fire® III Reiki
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the Japanese Reiki Techniques and the Holy Fire® healing energy. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
- · The origin and history of Reiki
- · The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- · The Reiki Ideals
- · The Human Energy System
- · The complete hand placement system
- · Gassho meditation
- · Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in
the aura) and to treat them
- · Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- · Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- · Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- · Sending Reiki at a distance
- · Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their
inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the
energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces
- · Placements for I & II
In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols with greater energy and effectiveness. The Placements make use of Holy Fire® energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
A 178 page class manual and a certificate are included.