WellTyme partners with a number of Sports training and enrichment organizations to support youth and adult sports and performance training.
With focus on elite player development and enrichment from Middle School to High School, our primary partner affiliate R2H Academy was established in 2012. Since its inception, the academy has developed countless young athletes into outstanding young citizens of the world by instilling specific competencies in the areas of leadership, sportsmanship, and team orientation as foundational principles of the program.
At its core, R2H has roots firmly planted in the enrichment of the lives of community youth. It was built and developed with an initial focus solely on youth athletics.
R2H has widely expanded its “elite-exposure” national Young women’s basketball program that only competes in major circuits and has an excellent track record in elevating its athletes to top tier NCAA programs. Through a network of veteran coaches and training staff, many players are now competing at NCAA and Pro levels.
Through affiliates such as R2H, MxR Fitness, DNA Elite Private Training, and others, WellTyme connects both youth and adults to sports and performance training resources to meet their fitness and athletic goals.
- Elite Player development and enrichment from MS to HS since 1999
- Certified and Proven Coaches
- Professional Performance Trainers and Nutrition Program
- ACL and Injury Prevention Education
- A Fully Customized Social Media integrated Player Recruiting Platform
- An Elite Exposure Program certified through the major Brand circuits
- Early Exposure and players progress tracking at the MS Level
- NCAA, USAB, AAU, and Jr. NBA Certified girls basketball Chatsworth Woodland Hills Encino
- Athletic Performance Training
- Fitness Training
- Boot Camps
- Themed Fitness Classes (i.e. Zumba, Yoga, Rowing, Cycle, Senior Exercise)
- Anaerobic Exercise
- Strength Training
- Private Individual Memberships
Other Affiliate offerings
- Resistance Training
- Steady-State Cardio
- Foam Rolling
- Active Recovery